Indice del forum

Dungeon Raiders

Forum di Gilda

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

We are all made up of many layers - the physical
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 24 Ott 2019 10:12:18    Oggetto:  We are all made up of many layers - the physical
Descrizione:

We are all made up of many layers - the physical
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, mental, emotional and spiritual. Each of the layers needs to be given as much respect and attention as the others. Traditionally, we have given more attention to the physical aspect
, reflecting on our physicality and the physical world. Our mental layer developed aggressively over the decades and we began to question, intellectually reflect and try to understand ourselves and this world. The emotional part of us has not been given as much consideration. We have frustrated its development or evolution by continually suppressing certain emotions. And we have not really given much thought to our spiritual self, with many of us never taking time for inner reflection.

To be fully healthy means to be in perfect balance in every layer of the person. When we are unhealthy in any area of ourselves
, the part that needs attention ?cries out? in the form of a message. When our physical body is out of balance and in need of attention the message is easily recognized. When we let ourselves get run down, for instance, parts of our physical body stop functioning properly i.e. a physical message. When our mental layer needs attention the brain gives us a mental message most commonly recognised as a feeling or state many refer to as stress. So stress is just a message that the brain needs attention ? usually a rest. The emotional body also gives us messages when it needs attention - emotional messages. When we feel an emotion coming on the natural and healthy thing to do is to fully experience it. But many of us suppress certain emotions like sadness or anger because we are scared to fully feel it. Some of us don't even allow ourselves to experience more appealing emotions like happiness or pride. We judge ourselves not worthy or feel guilty or are simply too busy to stop for the experience.

Emotions not experienced fully are suppressed and
, because emotions are energy, the energy lodges somewhere deep in the body. Then at some stage we get a message from our emotional self that it needs attention. So emotional breakdown can be a message from the emotional body that it needs all of the suppressed emotions to be fully experienced. Moving to the Spiritual body - we all have moments when we reflect on the greater reality of life. It can occur when we witness a sunset and see it in all its majesty and glory or when we spontaneously sense a very real connection to something much larger - a vastness. It can happen when we take a few moments to reflect within ourselves or in the presence of a moment of pure love, like when a baby is born or when your child smiles and tells you ?I love you?.

What is it that all of these experiences have in common? They all refer to moments when we are connected to our Source
, however you personally define this Source. So these experiences are messages from our spiritual selves to pay attention to our spirituality within us and within everything around us. As you move through the levels from the physical to the spiritual the messages become more difficult to recognise. This is because we are more focused in the physical spectrum and our ability to sense the messages weakens as we move along the spectrum into the other layers.

So what does all of this mean? It means simply that we should listen to and be guided by ourselves. If you feel physically drained or tired, physically rest. If you feel mentally challenged or stressed, relax your mind. If you are presented with an emotion
, experience it fully. If you experience a moment of connection to something greater, accept and experience it without having to physically sense it, mentally understand it or emotionally feel it. Just allow it to present itself in whatever form and don't try to judge or label or define the experience. Living is all about experiencing life fully in every moment
, in every situation at every level. Life is to be enjoyed and loved.

If you are interested on cash flow notes business, you have to consider a lot of factors. Gaining profit is what others get when they join cash flow notes but for some people they think that it is unwise to join. Getting benefits and getting prepared for what not good outcome that can happen is a must when you are to join business notes.

Deemed as a simple promissory note, cash flow notes take place involving two parties. Loan procedures are somewhat similar to this
, like including payment schedules and interest rates. Cash flow rates is also comprise of an invested property. The property is like collateral for the borrowed money. If the money was not paid in due time, the property will be liquefied to resolve the debt as what is stated in the contract.

Cash flow note is money-making if you buy or even sell it. A gainful business is what most investors do with these notes. A proposal to a person holding an obvious less price is to whom the cash flow note is offered. By purchasing the cash flow note, a monthly payment can be collected which turns out to be a very good profit. This is what brokers do for a living
, getting involved with the cash flow note business.

If you are planning to join the business cash flow note then you must prefer a broker with a great knowledge on the matter as well as excellent credibility. This is to protect you from any scam that has been going around the market nowadays. Dedicating yourself to reach your dreams with an additional patience will let you succeed in this.

You have to be very cautious if you are thinking to apply this business for some reasons. Keep in mind that nothing is constant so you have to be very cautious. Looking for someone to sell his note to may take months or even years, so rethinking about buying a cash flow note and then selling it is a must. One reason for it to go wrong is when the note stop paying because it will give you a difficult time to collect the payment.

As a result, not ma.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 24 Ott 2019 10:12:18    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: