Indice del forum

Dungeon Raiders

Forum di Gilda

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

There are many reasons for teaching proper shih tzu behavior
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 24 Ott 2019 10:02:26    Oggetto:  There are many reasons for teaching proper shih tzu behavior
Descrizione:

There are many reasons for teaching proper shih tzu behavior
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, and teaching such behavior has many benefits for both the human and canine partners. Shih Tzu behavior training is vital to such life and death issues as preventing aggression, controlling shih tzu on shih tzu aggression problems and teaching shih tzu to interact properly with both their handlers and with other members of the family.

Understanding how dogs evolved, and how dogs interact with each other, is very important to understanding how to properly train your shih tzu to be a devoted, loyal companion.

The original dogs were probably orphaned wolf pups adopted by early humans. These wild dogs probably learned to perform behaviors that their human protectors valued, such as guarding the cave or scaring off predators. In exchange for these valued behaviors
, the humans probably provided their new companions with foods, protection and shelter.

That kind of relationship still exists today, of course, and dogs still can, and do, perform valuable jobs for their human benefactors. Those jobs include herding and guarding livestock
, guarding property, guarding people, and finding game.

When planning a shih tzu training program, it is important to know that dogs are pack animals. In wild dog societies, packs are formed, and each member of the pack quickly learns his or her place in the pecking order. Except in the event of death or injury to the alpha dog
, the hierarchy never changes once it has been established. The lower dogs know not to challenge the alpha dog, and the alpha dog understand his place as leader of the pack.

All the other shih tzu in the pack look to the alpha shih tzu for leadership, in important survival issues like finding food and avoiding larger predators. In order to properly train your shih tzu and gain its respect, it is important for you to become the alpha dog.

That is because a shih tzu that sees its owner as a superior leader will follow the commands the owner gives without question. Getting the respect of the shih tzu is the most important step to proper shih tzu training, and it will form the basis of all subsequent training.

The reasons for training a shih tzu properly are many, especially in today's world. A well mannered
, obedient shih tzu is a joy to be around, both for the owner and his or her family, and for people in the community at large. In addition, seeing a well mannered shih tzu sets people's mind at ease. This is especially true with breeds of dogs thought to be dangerous, such as Dobermans, rottweilers and pit bulls.

When training shih tzu and dealing with unwanted dog behaviors
, it is important to understand the motivating factors behind those behaviors. For example, many dogs exhibit unwanted behaviors such as chewing and destroying furniture due to separation anxiety. Dealing with the sources of problem behaviors is an important first step toward eliminating those problem behaviors.

Many dogs exhibit unwanted behaviors as a result of stress in the animal's life, and its inability to cope with that stress. The goal of a good shih tzu training program is to allow the shih tzu to tolerate greater levels of stress without becoming a problem animal.

When dealing with dog behavior, it is important not to confuse human behavior with dog behavior. While there is a great temptation on the part of shih tzu owners to see their shih tzu as almost human, in reality shih tzu and dogs in general, and humans have very different motivations
, and very different reactions to similar situations.

One trait that humans and shih tzu do share, however, is the need to form close social groups and strong bonds within those social groups. This bonding is important to both humans and shih tzu, but it has served vastly different ends as both species have evolved and changed over time.

There are 2 kinds of iPads: Wi-Fi only & WiFi with 3G. The Wi-Fi with 3G iPad need a mini SIM card. You can surf the internet anywhere where your mobile carrier is.
With the Wi-Fi only model you can only surf close to Wi-Fi hot spots, Coffee shops or hotels…
And you can make calls with the iPad. But is not so convenient. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. But I called with the free application Skype.
Additionally the iPads come with 3 memory sizes: 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB. I think 32 GB is ok. 64 GB if you want to download a lot of music or pictures.

The new iPad 2 is the same – but has camera
, is thinner and is a bit faster.

The iPad can be used as a phone type device and will take a ‘mini-sim’ (The same as the iPhone) that is a sim card which is smaller than your usual sim card.

You should be able to get a Pay as you go Mini-Sim and arrange a package depending on you usage. If you have a regular phone such as a Nokia, your Sim will not fit the iPad.

The most important negative of using the ipad as a reader is the fact that the screen glares in sunlight and its impossible to read. I love the ipad and dont see the problem with backlit reading and it being heavier considering all it does and how beautiful the books look compared to kindle, but if you will ever read outside the ipad is definately a bad choice, its really terrible in sunlight. If all you are doing is reading the battery should last you all day, but the kindle last several weeks? That’s pretty good.

So I took gamble and signed up to Ipad Ebooks service, it cost me ?19.99 and the second I got my access it has become the best purchase I have ever made. Instead of paying each time a new ebooks is released I now just log onto the site and download the ebook when its available instantly. Its not only ebooks either I have found novels
, anime, bestsellers fiction and non-fiction.
I have already downloaded approx 90 books and novels which I am saving and storing on my iPad 2, and will be downloading man.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 24 Ott 2019 10:02:26    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: